Part 8 Documentation
Carrick-on-Suir Regeneration Plan
'A Journey from the Suir Blueway to the Ormond Castle Quarter'
Let us know what you think!
Part 8- Planning Application - Documentation
- COS-Part-8- Project report Part 1-pages 1-100
- COS-Part-8- Project report Part 2-pages 101-200
- COS-Part-8- Project report Part 3-pages 201-300
- COS-Part-8- Project report Part 4-pages 300-462
- COS-Part-8- Typical Detailed Plans
- COS-Part-8- Site Location Plan
- COS-Part-8- Site Key Plan
- COS-Part-8- Signed Site Notice_2021 08 04
- COS-Part-8- Scheme Maps
- COS-Part-8- Proposed Site
- COS-Part-8- Proposed Site Drainage and Lighting
- COS-Part-8- Photomontages
- COS-Part-8- Part 8 Notifications
- COS-Part-8- Original Advertisement Part 8
- OS-Part-8- Letters
- COS-Part-8- Existing Site Services
- COS-Part-8- Existing Medieval Town Walls
- COS-Part-8- Drawing Index
- COS-Part-8- Detailed Layout
- COS-Part-8- COVER PAGE
- COS-Part-8- Components
- COS-Part-8- Autotracks
February: Appraisal and site surveys.
March: Contact with key stakeholders, including local groups and businesses. Launch of project website to gain your initial and ongoing views. Community engagement (SurveyMonkey)
April: Concept Development. Preparation of Design Options.
May: Public Consultation on Options.
June: Design Development.
July: Start Part 8 Planning process.
September: Seek funding for construction.
The timeline for construction will be dependent on the decision on the funding application.
Let us know what you think
Please let us know what you think makes the town a great place to live, work and visit and what can be done to improve it now and for future generations.
The Survey has been closed.
If you have taken part in our Survey, thank you. The Survey is now is now closed. Any information provided will help in the preparation of the designs for the Carrick-on-Suir Regeneration Plan. All updates on the project will be published here.